March 29, 2010

Project Updates

Well, the Mystery Project is basically complete. I have some cleanup to do, but then it'll be ready to send out. Overall, I'm pleased with it. There were a few missteps (I sewed a part of it upside down.), but I feel ok about giving it to an actual person. Once its intended receives it, I'll post full pictures and a rundown.

As a part of the mystery project, I learned how to make button holes. This is an exciting development! I also learned how to use the machine to sew on buttons, promising a future in which my buttons don't pop off and run away at the most inopportune moments.


The Nerdy Kilt Hose are trucking along. I seem to have rallied on that project. I attribute this to two things. Thing the first: I was five episodes behind on the latest season on Lost. So last night I did battle with my router and managed, with much swearing and much knitting, to watch three episodes. Since tv is prime knitting time for me, I got a lot done. Thing the second: the Gentleman in Question is visiting this Friday, and I want these to be done in time. The router seems to be behaving itself today, so we'll see how far I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment